EXPERIENCE OAXACA 2017!
Led by Drew Vogt, Casa de Kids President
Join his 9th annual trip to Oaxaca, Mexico
Discover a region richly blessed, safely nestled in Mexico’s exotic central valleys. This adventurous week is held each year, the last week of July.
Exact dates to be announced soon!
The this tour includes the following:
- Attending the native’s ancient Guelaguetza Festival
- Regional culinary delights known the world over!
- Visits to some of the country’s best museums of antiquity
- Must-see pyramid sites 2,000+ years old
- Intriguing arts & crafts markets
- Free days to relax and explore
- A local orphanage visit
- Group dinner with some of our “CdK Students”
Download form here or register and pay via our online form below.